Monday, April 1, 2013

My First Scavenger Hunt

Well with no kids and no pets, I don't have a lot of material with which to frequently work. So I thought I would try one of these scavenger hunts to switch things up. There is a button from the website that didn't seem to work when I put it on here. If anyone has any tips on how to get that on here, I'd appreciate it! I enjoyed having to be creative to come up with interesting photos for each category. It also proved to be a great way to ensure I continue regular practice with my camera.


1. Water 



2. Empty



3. Fresh



4. Weathered



5.Ordinary



I plan on trying to do this weekly, especially the weeks I don't seem to have any inspiration or any plans that would lend to using my camera. Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. We're on the same wavelength with the shells for empty! I really like all your pictures! I know what you mean about having no kids and no pets (I only see my cat when I'm down from uni) to give you lots of material to post about, it can sometimes be tough to come up with ideas and I've certainly had my dry spells in the past! Good luck with the photography and I'll be sure to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is for sure a great way for keeping you out there. I think you did a lovely job. And thank you for stopping by Sanukipity Photography and leaving the kind words.

    ReplyDelete