Monday, April 29, 2013

A small mix of photos this week...

This was a very busy week! Between work, yardwork, preparing for a trip, and preparing for our bathroom getting redone, I used my camera very little. I brought it to my great-aunt's surprise 75th birthday. It was in a hall and the lighting was very low. So I increased my ISO, decreased my shutterspeed, and decreased my aperture. I may have lowered my shutterspeed too much, because the pictures are not as crisp as I would have thought or would have liked, and it might be due to my movement picked up during the longer shutterspeed. I also am not immediate family, so I didn't feel confident getting right up there to snap shots. I wish I did as I really only got one decent picture.
Cropped  a little:

I took some before and after photos of the yardwork we did this week. The befores have too much sunlight and shadow, but we were about to start digging, so I had no choice. I tried to wait until all shade for the afters.

Before:




After:



Hopefully the bushes will grow to fit into the space soon!

As I said, I'm getting ready for a trip, so there may be a delay in posts. But I'm hoping to have MANY pictures from the trip to work with when I do post!

No comments:

Post a Comment