Monday, June 3, 2013

Mid-trip

Starting where I left off in the last post, we continued south on our trip. We took the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel, which was pretty cool and very long!


Our first stop was Charleston, South Carolina, which was gorgeous!






 Lots of pretty flowers in bloom!






We went to a street market and there were a lot of handmade baskets.


Some other things around town:




From Charleston, we continued south and stopped at The Savannah Wildlife Refuge, and saw many birds and alligators. I wish I had a zoom lens!!








Savannah, Georgia was so hot that I did not end up taking many pictures, but we did enjoy our time there.





We then stopped in St Augustine, Florida, which was really nice.







Good use of negative space?

There was a cool fort there also. 





After that, we went to Sanibel Island. It was gorgeous there, with lots of seashells, sunshine, and wildlife. 






While in Sanibel, we saw the most gorgeous sunset, and although I don't actually know how to photograph the sun setting, I took a bunch of pictures! 





Our last stop before the wedding was The Everglades National Park. It was so hot, but provided some good photo ops. 














Recapping that leg of the trip, I realize just how much we fit into this trip and remember a lot of fun times! Coming up next, we reach Naples, FL, and I give wedding photography a shot! 









No comments:

Post a Comment